Educational & Professional Backgrounds
Saint-Joseph University (Beirut):
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Law, 2002
- Diploma in Private Law, 2003
- Masters in Business Administration – MBAIP, 2006
Harvard Law School – Cambridge , MA – USA
“Emerging Leaders in Law Firms”, 2014.
- Diploma in Mediation, 2015.
Dauphine University (Paris 9) - Sorbonne University (Paris 1)
Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne University:
- Higher Master’s degree in International Cooperation, Humanitarian and Development Policy, 2010
Beirut Bar Association Member since 2004
Attorney at Law since 2004
Managing Partner at Tohme Law Firm since 2013.
Arabic, French, English and Spanish
Corporate and Commercial, Banking and Finance, Real Estate, Labor, Tax Planning and Wealth Management.