Educational & Professional Backgrounds
Saint-Joseph University (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Law, 2017
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Law, 2018
Paris II Panthéon-Assas University (Paris, France)
- Higher Master’s degree in International Private Law and International Commerce, 2019.
- Certificate in International Criminal Law, 2017.
- Certified course in International Humanitarian Law, 2016
Bar Association Member since 2020
Junior Lawyer at Tohme Law Firm since 2019
Arabic, French, English and Portuguese
Corporate and Commercial, Labor, Civil, Litigation and arbitration.